The course Giving Great Customer Service is made up of the these 5 modules:
- Creating a Positive Environment
- Understanding Different Behaviours
- Understanding Customer Needs
- Being Disability & Cultural Aware
- Handling Problems Positively
Designed for all operational ‘front facing’ hotel staff.
The modules can be used as a complete programme or individually for specific training needs or refreshers. Individuals may like to develop their own knowledge and confidence or use the module certificates at interviews. The programme will contribute to the guided learning hours for those staff completing a hospitality apprenticeship.