There is No FAQ yet.
- Do you offer discounts for multiple purchases?
Yes we do offer bulk purchasing discounts. Please contact Graeme or Judith for more details.
- Can I see the modules before making a decision
Of course, we wouldn't expect you to set your company up on a Small Business package without seeing the modules first. Give us a call or use the contact form we will be delighted to assist.
- Do the modules/courses run on a tablet?
All of the modules/courses have been designed to run on desktops and tablets. It is possible to run a course on a smart phone, but we don't recommend it.
- Do I need fast broadband to run the courses?
Check you have a good internet connection - 4Mb is recommended. If the module freezes it is more than likely the internet connection not the module. Try again later.
- Which browsers will the courses run on?
The modules work on IE11, Google chrome, Opera, Safari. If a module won’t play update or change your browser – modules are not videos they are web pages. If you are still using Windows XP you will need to download Google chrome to play the modules. Close down other memory hungry applications before you start, such as computer games.
- Are there any additional costs not included in the Small Business Package?
No, the package price includes the portal set up, the Learner Management System and the initial training on how to use the system. We also offer admin support.
- Can I really have unlimited learners on the Small Business Package?
Providing you comply with the SME criteria you can have unlimited learners on the modules included in the package. If you are unsure of the SME criteria please contact us and we will be delighted to assist.
- How do I buy a Small Business Package?
Contact us via the Contact us on the top navigation bar or call us and we will be delighted to set you up.
- Can the courses be customised to make them specific for our company?
We will tailor courses and modules for you. Please contact us for more details.
- I don't need all of the modules in a course. Can I buy them separately?
If you have a look in the Course Catalogue all the modules bundled together as a course are available for separate purchase.
- Are all the courses and modules certificated?
All of the courses and modules have been endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality and certified by the CPD. The certificates for passing a course or module reflect this endorsement. You can however only earn CPD points for completing full courses individual modules do not qualify.
- Is the Licensing Aware module a Personal Licence?
Licensing Awareness is not a full licencing course but is designed for operational staff in restaurants and bars to ensure they are aware of all Licensing regulations and how they effect the business.
- Is the Food & Drink Safety module a Level 2 qualification?
Food & Drink Safety Aware is not a Level 2 qualification module but not all hospitality staff need a formal qualification. Food Hygiene regulations allow staff other than key food handlers ie: chefs, to be trained ‘to the needs of the job’.